We hope you and your family have remained safe and healthy during this time. As we keep our office open for all patients, we want to assure you that your health and the safety of our team is our top priority.
We understand that circumstances have changed, and we have adapted along with it. We’ve set in place the following precautionary measures to ensure we all (Patients & Team) remain protected.
The following are provisions we are taking in office:
- Patients will remain in their car before their appointment. Our front staff will call or text you to walk inside once it comes time for your appointment.
- State Board guidelines request that patients do not bring companions to their appointments, except for cases where the patient needs assistance (e.g., pediatric patients, special needs patients, or the elderly). If companions are allowed for people receiving treatment, they will also be screened for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 during patient check-in.
- Pre-appointment and in-office screening questionnaires along with temperature checks.
- We are following the standard CDC and ADA sterilization guidelines, and sanitizing with disinfectant more regularly than those guidelines.
- Our entire team will be equipped in masks for safety.
When is the right time to see a dentist?
While some health organizations have suggested that Americans avoid “routine” dental care, the American Dental Association and Highland Village Smile Studio agree that delayed dental treatment could lead to more harm than good. Even missing a regular cleaning may mean additional appointments to repair the damage that could have been avoided. Our goal is to keep you smiling bright every day! And that means never neglecting your oral hygiene!
We understand this is a concerning time. But know that our dental office has successfully reopened and everything we do is to keep our dental family safe. One thing for sure is Highland Village Smile Studio has always taken infection control seriously and with COVID, more-so than ever before.
The right time is always sooner rather than later. Please don’t delay your next cleaning or dental appointment! Feel free to talk with us about the preventative measures we are taking and even ask for a less popular appointment time. We are here for you!
Call us at 972-317-1406 to schedule your appointment. We miss seeing our patients and look forward to speaking with you soon!